Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thanks for the lesson, Sarah!

Things have calmed down here a little bit. We were on vacation last week, up in New York along the St. Lawrence River. It was a wonderful getaway. We went with my parents, and my brother, Evan, and his wife, Sarah. The kids were great the whole time. Ben is becoming an easy baby again, and he has been sleeping through the night! No more bassinet! He's sleeping in his crib for all naps and nighttime!
















Our fresh catch of the day. If you've never had perch, you have to try it! It's so good fried. And nothing beats free meat for dinners!




These are pictures my sister-in-law, Sarah took and edited. Aren't they great!? She used picnik.com, a free photo editing website. It's so cool all what you can do for free! I am so excited to try it myself.













2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Great pictures! I love picnik, especially when i am not at my computer at home. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad to see an update..i was starting to worry about you! Glad to hear that Ben is sleeping and not such a handful! How is Maddie adjusting? Those pictures look great--looks like a ton of fun with your family! God Bless!
Abbey